I have been a media/writing professional for 30+ years. Throughout the years, I have written numerous articles for various clients, magazines, and Web sites.
Here is a sampling of my many published articles on various subject areas along with my creative/playwrighting works.
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Cancer
- Expert Q&A: What Causes Cancer and Treatment Options
- Study: Colorectal cancer death rate higher among African-Americans
- Medicare Celebrates 40 Years of Healthcare With an Eye to the Future: A Newsmaker Interview With Karen Davis, PhD
- Medicare’s Pay-for-Performance Legislation: A Newsmaker Interview With Thomas Russell, MD
Lifestyle: Rockford Families
- Surprise family reunion ‘a dream come true’ Latanya Seabrook and reuniting with her father, Carl Wilson.
- Letitia Eastlin
- The Hanserds
- Reverend and Mrs. Kenneth Board
- Crossing Bridges
(2-act play, world premier at Starlight Theater, Rock Valley College)
- Ethnic Heritage Museum unveils Civil War exhibit: The Buffalo Soldiers (1-act play)
- Queen Bess and Pancho Barnes (1-act play)
- The Slaves (1-act play) presented by CAPA students at Auburn HIgh School
- A Week in August-staged reading